Monday 26 May 2008

Yellow peril

Rose has entered the world, it's just that we can't get her home.

The poor thing is cute as a button and is healthy as hell, just apart from a touch of jaundice. She's not particularly yellow, it just looks like she has a bit of a golden tan.

The upshot of all this is that my new little family have had to stay at the hospital which is becoming a bit of a bummer. Deborah is holding up pretty well considering she's practically in prison.

I'd heard about it beforehand and found it to be true - we just can't stop staring at Rose. She's better than TV.

My favourite thing so far is to have Rose on a pillow on my lap (asleep) with me reading a book. Every time I turn a page or when she makes a gurgle I can look down and see how cute she is. Bliss.

147 - rose

No comments: